available in Spanish
The Devereux Center for Resilient Children (DCRC) understands that many of you need resources available to you in languages other than English. The good news is that we have a number of our resources available in Spanish! Our team’s partnership with you – the adults caring for young children – is incredibly important to us, so we’ve cultivated these Spanish-translated resources and have linked them right here. We hope you find something that you can use, and please know that we are working to grow this list. If you can’t find what you’re looking for, please don’t hesitate to contact us. We welcome conversations about additional translations!
We offer a solid amount of our free resources in Spanish, and we are working to add even more to this list, so stay tuned!
- Within-Child Protective Factor Definitions
- Devereux Adult Resilience Survey (DARS)
- Devereux Resilient Leadership Survey (DERLS)
- CARE Checklists for Infants and Toddlers
- Reflective Checklists for Preschool Teaching Practices
- CAREgiving Checklist for Families
- FLIP IT! Poster (8.5x11in.)
- FLIP IT! Free PowerPoint Presentation – English, Spanish
- FLIP IT! One-Hour Webinar On Demand (Spanish Closed Captions)
- FLIP IT! One-Hour Webinar Handout
- Actions and Activities to Promote Resilience at Home – Infants/Toddlers, Preschoolers
- Letters for Introducing/Sharing about the DECA Program with Parents and Families – Infants, Toddlers, Preschoolers
Resources for Purchase
A handful of our resources for purchase are also available in Spanish.
- DECA Record Forms – Infant, Toddler, Preschool, Clinical (only available in Spanish for e-DECA users)
- Your Journey Together (YJT) Coach Portal Parent Handouts (only available through purchase of a YJT Curriculum Kit)
- For Now and Forever Family Guide for Infants/Toddlers
- For Now and Forever Family Guide for Preschoolers
- Strategies within the e-DECA System and Conscious Discipline e-DECA System