Resilience-Building Parenting Curriculum
Improve parenting skills with Your Journey Together (YJT), a research-based, trauma-informed curriculum that builds resilience in vulnerable families.
What is Your Journey Together?
Your Journey Together (YJT) is a strength-based curriculum designed to promote the social and emotional well-being and resilience of vulnerable children and their families. The YJT curriculum focuses on empowering parents to promote safe, trusting and healing environments—all key elements of a trauma-sensitive program. While YJT is designed for families with young children including infants, toddlers and preschoolers, many of the concepts apply to families with children of all ages.
Are you a Head Start or Early Head Start program?
Your Journey Together can help you meet your Head Start Performance Standards!
DID YOU KNOW? Your Journey Together (YJT) is listed as a parenting curricula option for families in Head Start and Early Head Start programs on the Parenting Curriculum Review Databases (PCRD)! LEARN MORE
Need help deciding on the right curriculum for your program? Check out this Decision-Making Checklist from the National Center on Parent, Family and Community Engagement: Choosing a Parenting Curriculum for Your Program
Learn More About YJT & Promoting Resilience
- Review the different in-person and online professional development opportunities we offer surrounding the YJT resources.
- All of our resources are based on extensive research.
- Read testimonials from professionals who have experienced YJT.
- View a PDF with sample pages from YJT.
- View a PDF with information about YJT as a trauma-sensitive tool.
- Ready to buy? Click here!
- Read a press release about the YJT curriculum and associated national training events.
- Watch a recorded webinar about the use of YJT in supporting vulnerable children and families.
- View a PDF with information about YJT’s alignment with the Center for the Study of Social Policy’s Strengthening Families Initiative.
- Read a published article on YJT.
Get News And Updates
Use the link provided to sign up to stay updated on Your Journey Together and other Devereux Center for Resilient Children Resources: