Resilience-Building Parenting Curriculum
Improve parenting skills with Your Journey Together (YJT), a research-based, trauma-informed curriculum that builds resilience in vulnerable families.
What is Your Journey Together?
Your Journey Together (YJT) is a strength-based curriculum designed to promote the social and emotional well-being and resilience of vulnerable children and their families. The YJT curriculum focuses on empowering parents to promote safe, trusting and healing environments—all key elements of a trauma-sensitive program. While YJT is designed for families with young children including infants, toddlers and preschoolers, many of the concepts apply to families with children of all ages.
Are you a Head Start or Early Head Start program?
Your Journey Together can help you meet your Head Start Performance Standards!
DID YOU KNOW? Your Journey Together (YJT) is listed as a parenting curricula option for families in Head Start and Early Head Start programs on the Parenting Curriculum Review Databases (PCRD)! LEARN MORE
Learn More About YJT & Promoting Resilience
- Review the different in-person and online professional development opportunities we offer surrounding the YJT resources.
- All of our resources are based on extensive research.
- Read testimonials from professionals who have experienced YJT.
- View a PDF with sample pages from YJT.
- View a PDF with information about YJT as a trauma-sensitive tool.
- Ready to buy? Click here!
- Read a press release about the YJT curriculum and associated national training events.
- Watch a recorded webinar about the use of YJT in supporting vulnerable children and families.
- View a PDF with information about YJT’s alignment with the Center for the Study of Social Policy’s Strengthening Families Initiative.
- Read a published article on YJT.