Learn about the Devereux Center for Resilient Children’s work, as well as our resources for professionals and parents through both archived and live webinar events. Our early childhood development experts share information on promoting social skills for children, healthy emotional development and resilience!
Click on the links below to register for these webinars or view an archived recording of our webinars at your convenience.
Want webinars to support school-age youth? Check out our partner Aperture Education’s list of free webinars here.
Important Information Regarding Certificates:
- We offer one certificate per live connection to the webinar. Individuals cannot watch as a group and get certificates for the whole group.
- We cannot assist with lost passwords nor provide certificates to viewers of recorded webinars. Thank you for your understanding!
- You must watch the webinar on a desktop or laptop to download handouts and a certificate. You cannot watch on a mobile device (i.e. phone or tablet) to get a certificate.
Informational Webinars (Free)
*Check back soon for our early fall to early winter series!
|Title||Age Group||Date & Time (ET)||Register|
Training Webinars (Paid)
|Title||Age Range||Dates/Times (EST)||Register|
|Advanced FLIP IT! Transforming Challenging Behavior [two sessions]||Preschool||Tuesdays, September 18 and 25, 2018 from 1:00-2:30pm||Register for $99|
|Building Your Bounce Professional Development Learning Series Train-the-Trainer [two sessions]||Adults||Tuesdays, October 23 and 30, 2018 from 1:00-2:30pm||Register for $150|
|Using the DECA-C (Clinical) [two sessions]||Ages 2-5||Thursdays, November 1 and 8, 2018 from 1:00-2:30pm||Register for $99|
Archived Recorded Webinars
* Note: We are unable to offer certificates for watching recorded webinars.
- The Science & Strategies of Resiience – VIEW
- DECA Program: Promoting Resilience in Children Birth Through Five – VIEW
- Readiness & Reflection: Using the DECA Program – VIEW
- How to Take Care of YOU: Building Your Bounce – VIEW
- FLIP IT! Transforming Challenging Behavior – VIEW
- Empowering Parents to Promote Resilience: Your Journey Together – VIEW
- Strategies: Supporting Young Children Who Use Challenging Behavior – VIEW
- Strategies for Becoming a Resilient Leader – VIEW
- How the DECA Program Supports Early Childhood Mental Health Consultation – VIEW
- Better Together: Head Start Performance Standards & the DECA Program – Session #1, Session #2
- Miami University’s Research Supports the FLIP IT! Strategy – VIEW
- Aligned: Head Start Performance Standards & Your Journey Together – VIEW
- Conscious Discipline & e-DECA Comprehensive Assessment and Planning System – VIEW
- Data-Driven Strategies that Can Build Children’s Resilience & Reduce Challenging Behaviors – VIEW
- Facing the Challenge: Supporting Young Children Who Use Challenging Behavior – VIEW
- Nurturing Your Staff: Building the Resilience of Head Start Teachers – VIEW