Learn about the Devereux Center for Resilient Children’s work, as well as our resources for professionals and parents through both archived and live webinar events. Our early childhood development experts share information on promoting social skills for children, healthy emotional development and resilience!
Click on the links below to register for these webinars or view an archived recording of our webinars at your convenience.
Want webinars to support school-age youth? Check out our partner Aperture Education’s list of free webinars here.
Important Information Regarding Certificates:
- We offer one certificate per live connection to the webinar. Individuals cannot watch as a group and get certificates for the whole group.
- We cannot assist with lost passwords nor provide certificates to viewers of recorded webinars. Thank you for your understanding!
- You must watch the webinar on a desktop or laptop to download handouts and a certificate. You cannot watch on a mobile device (i.e. phone or tablet) to get a certificate.
Informational Webinars (Free)
|Title||Age Range||Date & Time (ET)||Register|
|Monitor Progress & Track Results with the Conscious Discipline e-DECA System||Infants, Toddlers, Preschoolers||Wednesday, November 7th from 2-3pm||Register|
|Using the DECA Program to Promote Trauma-Sensitive Settings||All||Tuesday, November 13th from 2-3pm||Register|
|FLIP IT! Transforming Challenging Behavior||Preschoolers||Thursday, November 29th from 2-3pm||Register|
|Key Strategies to Resilient Leadership||Adults||Thursday, December 6th from 2-3pm||Register|
|Building Your Bounce: Simple Strategies for a Resilient You||Adults||Tuesday, December 11th from 2-3pm||Register|
|Challenging Behavior: What Role Do Leaders Play?||All||Thursday, December 13th from 2-3pm||Register|
Training Webinars (Paid)
|Title||Age Range||Dates/Times (ET)||Register|
|Building Your Bounce Professional Development Learning Series Train-the-Trainer [two sessions]||Adults||Tuesdays, October 23rd & 30th from 1-2:30pm||Register for $150|
|Optimize Your Use of the DECA-C (Clinical) [two sessions]||Ages 2-5||Thursdays, November 1st & 8th from 1-2:30pm||Register for $99|
Archived Recorded Webinars
* Note: We are unable to offer certificates for watching recorded webinars.
- Resilience 101: The Science, Strategies, & the DECA Program – VIEW
- FLIP IT! Transforming Challenging Behavior – VIEW
- Bringing Families on the Resilience-Building Journey – VIEW
- Optimizing Your Use of the Web Based e-DECA – VIEW
- [Bright Horizons] Boosting Your Child’s Resilience & Independence – VIEW
- DECA Program: Promoting Resilience in Children Birth Through Five – VIEW
- Readiness & Reflection: Using the DECA Program – VIEW
- How to Take Care of YOU: Building Your Bounce – VIEW
- Strategies: Supporting Young Children Who Use Challenging Behavior – VIEW
- Strategies for Becoming a Resilient Leader – VIEW
- Take Care of YOU, Take ON Challenging Behaviors – VIEW
- [edWeb] Trauma-Sensitive Practices for a Positive, Thriving Classroom – VIEW
- The DECA Program in the ECMHC World – VIEW
- Better Together: Head Start Performance Standards & the DECA Program – Session #1, Session #2
- Miami University’s Research Supports the FLIP IT! Strategy – VIEW
- Aligned: Head Start Performance Standards & Your Journey Together – VIEW
- Conscious Discipline & e-DECA Comprehensive Assessment and Planning System – VIEW
- Data-Driven Strategies that Can Build Children’s Resilience & Reduce Challenging Behaviors – VIEW
- Facing the Challenge: Supporting Young Children Who Use Challenging Behavior – VIEW
- Nurturing Your Staff: Building the Resilience of Head Start Teachers – VIEW