Reports, Articles, Chapters (infant/toddler)
- Shapiro, V.B. (2015, March). Resilience: Have we not gone far enough? A response to Larry E. Davis [Editorial]. Social Work Research, 39(1), 7-10. View Editorial.
- Smith, G.T., LeBuffe, P., Alleyne, D., Mackrain, M., & Likins, L. (2014). Bringing a resilience perspective to children in the child welfare system: A curriculum for caregivers. In S. Prince-Embury & D.H. Saklofske (Eds.) Resilience interventions for youth in diverse populations (pp. 159-180). New York, NY: Springer. View Chapter Excerpt. View Book Synopsis.
- Smith, G.T., Shapiro, V.B., Sperry, R.W., & LeBuffe, P.A. (2014). A strengths-based approach to supervised visitation in child welfare. Child Care in Practice, 20(1), 98-119. View Abstract.
- Klem, A.M. and Walker, M. (2020). Action for Early Learning: Strengthening Children and Families through Circles of Support. Philadelphia: Drexel University. View Summary. View Report.
- Infant Mental Health Journal. (2020). The role of consultative alliance in infant and early childhood mental health consultation: Child, teacher, and classroom outcomes. Washington, D.C.: Annie E. Davis, Sandra Barrueco and Deborah F. Perry. View Abstract.
- Childrens Institute. (2010). Partners in family care year 2 report. Rochester, NY: Shira Peterson and Melissa Weber. View Report.
- Childrens Institute. (2011). Partners in family care summary report. Rochester, NY: Shira Peterson and Melissa Weber. View Report.
- Child Welfare Information Gateway. (2013). Addressing the needs of young children in child welfare: Part C—Early intervention services. Washington, DC: U.S. Department of Health and Human Services. View Bulletin.
- Clayton Early Learning Institute. (2011). Annual evaluation report: Clayton Educare. Denver, CO: Mary Maguire Klute. View Report.
- Early On Michigan. (2008). Early on social emotional tools pilot: Final report. Dewitt, MI. View Report.
- Edwards, C.M. (2015). A family visitation program for families involved in the child
welfare system: A grant proposal. (Master’s thesis). Available from PQDT Open. Retrieved from: http://pqdtopen.proquest.com/doc/1688700190.html?FMT=ABS View Abstract.
- Guss, S., Jones-Harden, B., Stein, A., Yazejian, N., & Forestieri, N. (2016). Associations of adversity to indicators of child well being in a high quality early education context. NHSA Dialog, 18(4), 1-23. View Abstract.
- Horm, D. M., Goble, C. B., Boatright, M., Decker, C. G., Noble, N., & Norris, D. J. (2009). Oklahoma’s pilot early childhood program birth through three years: Description, evaluation, & policy implications. NHSA Dialog: A Research-to-Practice Journal for the Early Intervention Field, 12(4), 360-373. View Abstract.
- Michigan Department of Community Health. (2011). An interdisciplinary evaluation report of Michigan’s childcare expulsion prevention initiative. East Lansing, MI: Laurie A. Van Egeren, Rosalind H. Kirk, Holly E. Brophy-Herb, John S. Carlson, Bettery Tableman and Stacy L. Bender. View Report.
- Schrotberger, H., Clements, A., & Nichols, E. (2013). Helping parents become interventionists through the use of child assessment data. Family Involvement Network of Educators (FINE) Newsletter, 5(2). Retrieved May 23, 2013, from http://www.hfrp.org/publications-resources/browse-our-publications/helping-parents-become-interventionists-through-the-use-of-child-assessment-data View Article.
- Squires, J. K. (2000). Identifying social/emotional and behavioral problems in infants and toddlers. The Transdisciplinary Journal, 10(2), 107-119. View Abstract.
- Stainback-Tracy, K. (2004). Screening for social and emotional development for infants, toddlers, and preschoolers in Colorado. Retrieved December 21, 2009, from http://www.projectbloom.org/ASP/DocumentationView.asp?NUMBER=54. View Report.
Development of the Spanish Language Version of the DECA-I/T. Devereux Center for Resilient Children. (2009, November). Development of the Spanish Language Version of the DECA-I/T. Villanova, PA: Christi Ali.