2. Kaplan – DCRC is fortunate to have a publishing partner committed to high-quality early childhood education. Kaplan’s contribution to invest in us is a testament to their commitment to the field.
3. National Head Start – In this past year, DCRC partnered with NHSA to bring several professional development events to NHSA members.
4. United Way of Greater Cincinnati – DCRC has partnered with the United Way of Greater Cincinnati (UWGC) in an innovative project designed to measure and promote the social-emotional competence of children in the Greater Cincinnati/Northern Kentucky region.
5. Riverside Dept. Of Mental Health – The Riverside Department of Mental Health is now in its 13th year of a project that uses the DECA.
6. Committee for Children – The Second Step curriculum is recognized as an evidence-based program and Devereux has partnered with CFC to create the Devereux Student Strengths Assessment Second Step edition (DESSA-SSE).
7. National Association of Children’s Behavioral Health – Paul LeBuffe, Director of DCRC, presented a two-day workshop to the members of NACBH.
8. Ohio Dept. of Mental Health – In January of 2014 the Ohio Department of Mental Health and Addiction Services was awarded funding for an independent program evaluation study of the FLIP IT strategy as a promising best practice.
9. Regional Training and Mentoring Centers – The Devereux Center for Resilient Children continues to support and grow the reach of two regional training and mentoring centers.
10. City Year – For the past two years, City Year corps members in many cities nationwide have been using the DESSA to better understand the strengths and needs of the students they work with.
11. SCAN – DCRC is halfway through a third year of collaboration with SCAN (Stop Child Abuse and Neglect) in Fort Wayne, IN, on the Joan Sherman Program for Resilient Children.
12. Heartland for Children – In central Florida, Heartland for Children (HFC) uses a number of DCRC resilience building resources in the child welfare system in a variety of ways. As part of their required pre-license training, all foster parents receive 4 hours of training on Your Journey Together, a resilience building curriculum for parents involved in child welfare.
13. Devereux Centers – Devereux Centers’ child welfare programs in Arizona, Florida and Massachusetts are engaged in collaborative relationships with DCRC in efforts to strengthen the protective factors and nurture the resilience of children and the adults who care for them.
14. International Partners – DCRC is proud to highlight two exciting international partners.
15. Partnering Through Professional Development – The Devereux Center for Resilient Children announces our professional development calendar for 2015.