A few resources you may find helpful:
- A list of behavioral items seen in Infants (4 weeks to 18 months) that are indicative of resilience.
- A list of behavioral items seen in Toddlers (18 months to 36 months) that are indicative of resilience.
- Resources from the Center for Early Childhood Mental Health Consultation at Georgetown University:
- Download the Talk about feelings images
- Download the CARE Checklists – helps caregivers and home vistors to look at social and emotional quality of care settings
- Download a copy of the Devereux Adult Resilience Survey (DARS)
- Learn more about the Devereux Early Childhood Assessment for Infants and Toddlers (4 weeks-36 months)
- See the Infant and Toddler section of our website for more information on supporting the social and emotional health of babies and toddlers!