By Cristiano Gori,Jose-Luis Fernandez
Read or Download Long-term care reforms in OECD countries PDF
Similar gerontology books
"Practical assurance of using, day care, help teams, and respite is very welcome. this can be a stable publication to have to be had, not only for social paintings college and scholars, but additionally for these within the future health sciences, psychology, and sociology. it is going to be an invaluable source for pros dealing with the expanding difficulties for relations and group that an getting older inhabitants and the epidemic of Alzheimer's ailment deliver with them.
In den ethischen Diskursen über das gelingende Alter(n) rücken Fragen nach dem guten Leben und einer entsprechenden Lebensqualität ins Zentrum des Interesses. Die interdisziplinäre gerontologische Forschung untersucht, wie in gesellschaftlichen Kommunikationsprozessen sowohl breit akzeptierte als auch kontrovers diskutierte Leitbilder und Bewertungen des Lebens im modify entstehen.
Named a 2013 Doody's crucial buy! The 6th version of Nursing domestic management comprises crucial details to organize someone for licensure and employment as a nursing domestic administrator. This booklet addresses all regulatory items of data to supply readers with an outline of the whole means of handling a nursing facility.
Residing independently and taking part in one’s neighborhood are priorities for lots of humans. in lots of areas around the usa, there are courses that help and allow individuals with disabilities and older adults to reside the place they opt for and with whom they decide upon and to take part totally of their groups.
- The Perspectives of People with Dementia: Research Methods and Motivations
- Ageing in the Asia-Pacific Region: Issues, Policies and Future Trends (Routledge Advances in Asia-Pacific Studies)
- Baby Boomers of Color: Implications for Social Work Policy and Practice
- Religion in Aging and Health: Theoretical Foundations and Methodological Frontiers (SAGE Focus Editions)
- The Foot Book: A Complete Guide to Healthy Feet (A Johns Hopkins Press Health Book)
Extra info for Long-term care reforms in OECD countries
Long-term care reforms in OECD countries by Cristiano Gori,Jose-Luis Fernandez