By Alleice Summers
- Body approach strategy makes use of a constant "monograph" layout so affliction details is simple to find on-demand.
- Tech signals emphasize key info particularly proper to vet techs.
- Detailed images and illustrations assist you visually determine ailments and conditions.
- Contributions from skilled veterinary expertise educators supply priceless real-world perspective.
- Focus increased from canine and cats to hide all significant other animals you'll come across in perform, together with illnesses of horses, small ruminants, pocket pets, birds, and reptiles.
- Full-color plates increase knowing of visible stipulations in components akin to pathology and dermatology.
- Review questions in every one bankruptcy toughen options for extra effective study.
Read or Download Common Diseases of Companion Animals - E-Book PDF
Similar veterinary medicine books
A pragmatic reference for the overall veterinary clinician, Small Animal Pediatrics: the 1st yr of existence compiles right into a unmarried situation the most recent details within the speedily constructing box of canines and pussycat pediatrics. Editors Michael Peterson, DVM, MS, and Michelle Kutzler, DVM, PhD, DACT are joined by means of greater than forty specialist participants in supplying insurance from prenatal care to at least one yr of age.
This publication is a scientific and concise advisor to equine pediatric medication overlaying etiology, pathophysiology, scientific presentation, differential prognosis, analysis, and administration. The booklet is fantastically illustrated all through with pictures, line diagrams and radiographs. This booklet is of specific worth to equine practitioners as a prepared reference, and to veterinary scholars and technicians as a whole advisor to equine pediatric disorder.
Komplette Aktualisierung des bekannten Standardwerkes Neue Gestaltung: topographische und klinisch-funktionelle Anatomie als Einheit Erweitert um Beiträge zu Bewegungsapparat und Huf Zahlreiche neue Abbildungen Hoher Praxisbezug durch klinische Beispiele Von Professoren und Dozenten aus Berlin, Hannover, Leipzig, München und Dublin Unentbehrlich für Studierende und praktizierende Tierärzte Jetzt auch das Pferd - eine grundlegend überarbeitete Neuaufl age!
Veterinarian's consultant to Maximizing Biopsy effects is helping veterinary practitioners in acquiring fine quality biopsy samples, maximizing the implications and minimizing the price. info the biopsy technique step-by-step contains a submission list to guarantee thoroughness is helping clinicians stay away from error while accumulating biopsy samples guarantees top of the range samples for greater effects and decreased charges offers useful, clinically orientated info
Extra resources for Common Diseases of Companion Animals - E-Book
Common Diseases of Companion Animals - E-Book by Alleice Summers