By Kristy Young Johnson,Paul Matthew Nolan
Gives readers a close realizing of ways particular organic guns paintings and the way these tormented by the guns will be treated
- Teaches the reader to acknowledge the indications of every organic weapon and comprehend the possibility those guns pose
- Concentrates at the guns thought of the best threats by means of the CDC similar to Anthrax, Botulism, Smallpox, Ricin toxin, Ebola, Plague, and Viral encephalitis
- Provides an in depth figuring out of ways particular organic guns paintings and the way to acknowledge the indicators of these stricken by the guns in addition to how they might be treated
- Includes case reviews, bankruptcy overview questions, and the instructor’s supplemental fabrics contain PowerPoint displays, a try out financial institution, and recommendations for pupil projects
- Begins with a primer on microbiology, the human immune system’s reaction to those organic brokers, and the safeguard firms concerned with conserving the general public opposed to those agents
Read or Download Biological Weapons: Recognizing, Understanding, and Responding to the Threat (Wiley Series on Homeland Defense and Security) PDF
Best terrorism books
This quantity analyzes the Nordic and Baltic states' dating with the eu defense and Defence coverage (ESDP). Clive Archer offers a normal history to the eu Union's ESDP, the strategic state of affairs of Northern Europe, the most defense and defence coverage concerns confronted by means of the states there, in addition to outlining the most theoretical issues touching on protection within the area.
The amazing real tale of an Israeli project that rescued 103 hostages from a hijacked jetliner in Uganda, through the writer of a guy known as Intrepid. On June 27, 1976, Air France Flight 139 was once hijacked by way of terrorists and flown to Entebbe Airport in Uganda. within the following agonizing days, Israeli passengers have been singled out and held hostage.
A multi-level research of Pakistani human bombs finds that suicide terrorism is because of a number of components with perceived effectiveness, vengeance, poverty, and non secular fundamentalism enjoying a various function on the person, organizational, and environmental degrees. Nationalism and resistance to international career look because the least proper elements in the back of suicide terrorism in Pakistan.
Realizing the West this day calls for recognising the extreme indifference and animosity white humans consider in the direction of their race and cultures. Shaken by means of international wars and scarred by means of the Holocaust, we want different races and their cultures. The West refuses to worry these different races and cultures, no matter what they do.
Extra info for Biological Weapons: Recognizing, Understanding, and Responding to the Threat (Wiley Series on Homeland Defense and Security)
Biological Weapons: Recognizing, Understanding, and Responding to the Threat (Wiley Series on Homeland Defense and Security) by Kristy Young Johnson,Paul Matthew Nolan